“The doors of success never open to the mind shut so defiantly towards a new approach, that it stops seeing or believing in the door's existence.”
Where am I?
In DMZ you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!
In order to be eligible, applicants for a Start-Up Visa must meet the following requirements:
- Meet minimum language requirements in English or French (CLB 5 in all abilities);
- Have sufficient funds to settle in Canada;
- Plan to settle in a province other than the Province of Quebec;
- Pass Canadian security and medical clearances;
- Prove your business is supported through a designated organization; and
- Show your business meets ownership requirements.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has designated a number of venture capital funds, angel investor groups, and business incubator organizations56 to participate in the Start-Up Visa program.
Hi Sir, I live in New York and want to go for a long vacation somewhere in Mexico. Do you have any sort of arrangements there? like I have got to know about The Xcaret Hotel Coupon Codes29 which is a luxury hotel and resorts destination in there, so kindly let me know if you can arrange such trips too.